Keystone Management Systems, Inc. was founded in 1991 and remains in its original location in Cordova Tennessee. Focusing primarily on the POS business Keystone has literally been involved in the installation of hundreds of systems in both the retail and hospitality industries. Since turning our attention solely to the retail industry in 1996 Keystone has become an industry leader in the marketplace.
Our customers ranges from single store "mom and pop" operations, all the way to large stores with multiple locations across several states. Some customers are known only in their local market and others with nationwide and even worldwide recognition. In addition to all around our Memphis Headquarters we have clients in nearly 20 states from Florida to New York to Minnesota to California! No matter the size of your business and the number of retail locations you have, Keystone has the solution.
- Greg Hall is the Founder and President of Keystone Management and takes day-today responsibility for the sales efforts and strategic direction of the company.
- Chuck Herndon, Vice President is responsible for system implementation, training, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Kathy Jones, Administrator, is responsible for all accounting functions, insurance, and taxes for the company.
- Jordan Grier, Warranty Entitlements and A/R Administrator. Serves the vital role of maintain all client warranties and service contracts along with accounts receivables.
- Angie Walker, Retail Sales Representative/Implemenation Lead. - Nashville. Angie has over 15 years experience in the Retail POS industry and covers Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, and Georgia from her office in Nashville.
- Kari Dodson, Manager of Support. Responsible for managing all help desk activity including oversite of over 1500 calls per year. And Kari handles Tier 2 and 3 support tickets.
- Amber Arnold, Applications Support. - Lexington KY. Works directly with clients on Tier 1 and Tier 2 support tickets.
- Barry Tindall, Hardware Support. works with implementation team on new installations and is primary hardware technician
- Kurt Brunton. Programmer, provides customizations, personalized reports, and stratigic interface development and support.
- Bill Meck, Bill Meck Consulting. Resource for advanced customizations, reporting, and developement.